Strategy within a business is core to being able to achieve your objectives. We believe that it is important to challenge and develop your strategy to ensure that your business continues to build shareholder value and also avoids destroying it.
Given the pace of change in business today, those companies that are able to refine and improve their strategy will create the most shareholder value over the long term.
The Headpoint team has considerable experience gained in industry, corporate finance, M&A and private equity, both in the UK and overseas, to help you challenge and then execute your strategy. We are flexible on the way we achieve this from bespoke projects, retained corporate finance advisor roles to more formal non-executive director positions.
Some examples of situations where we have had a role:
- providing trusted-advisor advice to a founder as he moved from CEO to Chairman and transitioned his shareholding
- advising the owner and CEO of a high growth business, who experienced ‘founder’s vertigo’ as the business rapidly exceeded its business plan
- acting as retained corporate finance advisor during a period when the business was in special measures with its principal lender
- retained advisor to founder and CEO of technology business, which received multiple acquisition approaches annually
- full scale strategic realignment project for loss making business repositioning it into profitability and becoming sustainable
Each situation is different and we bring a high degree of flexibility to each new project. In many circumstances, specialist advice may be required in order to support the strategy development and we can introduce advisors to assist on tax, legal or shareholder wealth planning matters.
For more information call +44 7966 319 161 to speak to Mark Wilson
Specialist corporate finance advisor for private companies
We advise on valuations, company sales and acquisitions, management buy-outs and raising private equity, growth and debt capital.